- Select your profile
- Choose the Instant Action tab
- Note the open area at the lower left that is below the mode settings tabs and the "Battlefront 2" logo in the background. Move the pointer above the logo until you can enter text at its position.
- Type usetheforceluke then press Enter. A message will appear to confirm correct code entry.
- In-game press ESC > Free camera > ESC
- Press ESC > Chase Camera > ESC. This will disable the HUD
This works on all modes of play, including Campaign mode.
- Disable HUD for Star Wars: Battlefront 2 ; chaptercheats.com