In-game press ALT+U to toggle hud
- Download this script
- Go to the folder where you downloaded OriSaveFileFixer.ps1 to
- Right click the script and select "Run with PowerShell"
- Note: If you see a box pop up then flash with red text try updating your execution policy (See the troubleshooting section below)
- Enter the save slot number for the save you wish to unlock/warp (this can be found by looking at the numbers under each save slot when you first open the game)
- Select the location you wish to warp to
- Select to enable or disable debug mode (Enabling debug mode will disable steam achievements!)
- In-game press "CTRL + 8" to open Debug Menu > Ui (toggle HUD by pressing "X")
- Press windows key
- Search for "Powershell"
- Right click Windows Powershell, run as admin
Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Scope CurrentUser
- Enable debug mode ; on steamcommunity.com