26 JUNE 2007
- Download and install GeDoSaTo programm
- Go to Whitelist and copy LostPlanetDX9 || Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (DX9)
- Paste it to the User Whitelist
- Go to Edit Keybindings in GeDoSaTo and unquote the toggleHUD bind. For example, toggleHUD VK_DIVIDE.
- Activate the programm
- In-game, press Divide (/) to toggle HUD on/off
- Download LostPlanetHUDToggle mod by The Janitor (or here )
- Unpack it to the game folder
- Run the game in Direct x 9 mode
- In-game press TAB to toggle HUD on/off
IMPORTANT: As a side effect this also hides menus so you need to press TAB after starting the game to see the menu again.
- HUD toggle for Lost Planet 1 (DX9 mode only) ; forums.steampowered.com